Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stampendous Saturday Blog Candy Winner

Oops, I was thinking about the new Stampendous Challenge last Saturday I forgot to pick the winner for my final Stampendous Saturday Blog Candy. And the winner is.... Stampin' Meg! Congrats! Be sure to shoot me an email with your address and choice of Jumbo or clear set so Stampendous can get your prize off in the mail to you. 

And because I can't post without sharing a card, how about another card from the last catalog batch. I LOVE this Stampendous stamp image....Cling Forest Cottage Scene.  I colored it with watercolors to look like fall, but you could also leave the grass white to look like snow. 



2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Congrats to Meg! I know she'll love new stamps! That's a really nice scenic stamp image... lovin' those trees!

Melinda said...

Exquisite water coloring! I love this as a fall card.