Hi everyone! Welcome back for another Stampendous Saturday Challenge. This is the last week for the CAS Holiday card challenge. There's still time to get your card into Mr Linky for a chance at a prize!
This week I worked with Yule Penguins. I think these guys are just too cute!!! I couldn't resist the sentiment seeing as how we're gearing up for snow here on the east coast. (Yep, snow in October in NJ!)
I kept the Copic coloring really simple, by using the "pointilism" technique in the background. To add a bit of texture, I ran the card through the Cuttlebug with a snowflake embossing folder.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has cooked up for you this week! Lots of gorgeous inspiration!
- Taylor Usry http://taylorusry.blogspot.com/
- Wendy Jordan http://www.papertherapy-wendy.blogspot.com/
- Pam Hornschu - http://1pamperedstamper.blogspot.com/
- Melinda Gleissner - http://mynoteworthycards.blogspot.com/
- Suzanne Czosek – http://www.suzzstampingspot.blogspot.com/