Supplies Used: Kreaxions Punch #310, cardstock, Stampendous Ultra Fine Glitter, Annabelle Stamps (Teresa's Numbers), embroidery floss
- Using a rainbow of colors, cut cardstock 1 x 2 inches.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and adhere to cardfront.
- Adhere the rainbow of cardstock strips to cardfront.
- Using punch #310, punch a border. Trim edges.
- Apply double stick tape (red line tape) to the back of the border strip completely covering the open punched areas.
- Adhere punched piece to cardfront.
- Apply ultrafine glitter to the punched area. The double sided adhesive will show through the punched area and pick up the glitter. Brush off extra glitter with a brush.
- Wrap with a length of black embroidery floss and tie in a bow.
I created this for the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up- rainbow of color
Simon Says Stamps- anything goes
Victorine Stamps- punches