Hi everyone! Welcome back for another Skipping Stones Design Tuesday Sketch Challenge. We're excited to be welcoming Pamela Young as January's sketch artist along with Julie Day, Emily Leiphart, and Candice Fields.
Can you tell I'm in a rainbow mood these past two days? Maybe its the cold weather making me long for summer! Yesterday's card was made using some of the cardstock scraps from this card.
Supplies Used: Skipping Stones Designs (Grunge & Healing Wings), Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder, Versamark, cardstock, Memento Ink, Copics
- Cut a rainbow of cardstock colors approximately 1/2 x 4 inches.
- Stamp woodgrain image with Versamark. Emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Adhere strips of cardstock to a scrap of cardstock in rainbow order. Round corners and wrap with ribbon.
- Adhere to cardfront.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento ink. Highlight the word "color" with pink, orange, yellow, green and blue copics.
- Adhere sentiment to cardfront.
Be sure to leave a link to your project over on the Skipping Stones Designs blog if you give the sketch a try!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up- rainbow
Simon Says Stamps- anything goes
Thanks for stopping by!