Good morning and welcome back for another Stampendous Saturday! This months challenge theme is BLING! I'm sharing a sneak peek at some of the new Jumbo Stamps and Essentials coming out soon. Isn't that Hollycock Jumbo gorgeous! How about the Black Crushed Glass Glitter...fun new product! And one of my favorites...Aged Ivory Embossing Powder. It has tiny specks of gold in the embossing powder that are so pretty!
Stampendous Cling Jumbo Hollycock CRS5031(NEW)
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Powder (NEW)
Stampendous Black Crushed Glass Glitter (NEW)
Derwent Inktense Color Pencils
Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers
American Craft Pattern Paper
- Stamp border in Versamark four times to create a boxed out area in the center of the layout.
- Emboss with Aged Ivory Embossing Powder.
- Stamp Hollycock on watercolor paper. Color with watercolor pencils and cut out. Apply crushed glitter to the flower centers.
- Adhere pattern paper and photos to layout.
- Adhere stamped flower image to the layout.
- Add title with alphabet stickers.
Just add your direct link to your card (make sure you’ve loaded it up with tons of BLING) to the linky tool below (or in the comments and the elves will help you link it) no later than February 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST. You don’t have to use Stampendous products to play along, but we sure love it when you do! (and we weep when you don’t…) And as an extra incentive for playing, one lucky person (drawn at random from all the entries) will receive the gorgeous Cherub Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.
Ready for some inspiration from the Stampendous Design Teams?
- Stampendous Impressions Blog
- Cyndi Bundy
- Wendy Jordan
- Jennie Lin Black
- Taylor Usry
- Krissy Fossmeyer
- Suzanne Czosek
- Kristine Reynolds
- Pam Hornschu
- Melinda Gleissner
- Jennifer Ingle