With the temperatures in the 20s this weekend, we pretty much stayed in and hibernated. brrrr! It gave me a chance to get a lot of stamping and scrapping done. :)
Keep an eye out for these NEW Stampendous products coming to a store near you soon! If they don't yet carry them, ask them for it!
Supplies used: Kreaxions punch # 303, Stampendous Nest Egg SSC1140 Perfectly Clear Set (NEW), Stampendous Cling Lone Bird, Stampendous Dream Text Cling, Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Powder, Stampendous Clear Bark Embossing Powder & Aged Taupe Embossing Powders (NEW), Stampendous Powder Blue & Taupe Color Fragments (NEW), Versamark, Bazzill cardstock and watercolors
1. Stamp nest in Versamark and emboss with Aged Taupe embossing powder. Cut out image.
2. Stamp birds in Versamark and emboss with Clear Bark embossing powder. Cut out images. You will only need the bird heads to fit in the nest. Trim to fit.
3. Cut a slit in the nest. Insert bird heads.
4. Apply wet adhesive to nest around birds. Sprinkle on Color Fragments and allow to dry.
5. Stamp Dream Text on cardstock and trim.
6. Punch border with Punch 303. Stitch to cardstock strip.
7. Splatter blue watercolors on cardfront. Allow to dry.
8. Sprinkle Shabby Blue embossing powder on cardfront. Heat from underneath.
9. Adhere elements to the card with adhesive and foam tape.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Love My Tapes- sketch
Ink it Up- anything goes (must use a stamp)
Frosted Designs- Paint