Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Skipping Stones Design...

Welcome back for another Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge! I won't lie. This sketch was a toughie for me with that banner, but I'm loving the final card. 

I masked off the wine glass in Margarita Birthday and stamped the image again so that it looks like two friends are enjoying wine together. 

These Cuttlebug quilled flowers are fun to make! Love that I can create the flowers in any color I need.


Supplies Used
stamps: Margarita Birthday (Skipping Stones Designs)
patter paper: Paisley Buttercup (Daisy D)
flowers: Daisy Quilling Dies (Cuttlebug)
ink: Memento (Tsukineko)
coloring medium: Copics
other: twine

Be sure to link up your card at the Skipping Stones Design blog if you play along with this weeks sketch! 

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Wendy, this is beautiful!

Jan Garber said...

Great deep delicious color! Gorgeous!

Barb Turpin said...

Beautiful! I love how you masked the glasses and how you shaded them too...and your flowers are awesome!

acardsmith.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely LOVE the most unusual "Burnt Burgundy" colors of the cardstock, ink, and Copics. Could you please tell me what their color names are? Would love to work with them myself - they are so great paired with the beige. Thanks, Wendy!
Sue Speck
sueigor@embarqmail.com