Stampendous Embossing Powders (Aged Marine, Aged Teal, Aged Green, Aged Bronze, Crystal and Deep Impressions)
DIY Bangle wood pendant beads
1. Place wood bead on skewer and ink well with Versamark.
2. Sprinkle with a variety of Aged Embossing Enamels. Heat
3. Add another layer of Aged Embossing Enamels while the first layer is still molten.
4. Add a layer of Crystal Embossing Powder. Heat.
6. Finish with two layers of Deep Impressions Embossing Powder to give a glass like finish.
7. Create jewelry out of embossed beads.
A few of my teammates are showing off new products from Stampendous as well! Not only do some of them have their own blog candy, Stampendous will be drawing a winner for this great prize pack.
How do you win it? It's easy! One of the featured bloggers today will be choosing a random commenter from her blog, and that lucky person will be announced on the Stampendous blog tomorrow. The more places you leave a comment, the better your chances are to win! Below is the list of team members who are sharing inspiration today:
Taylor Usry (has blog candy)
Janelle Stollfus (has additional blog candy)