Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Quoth the Raven...

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I love Halloween! I can't wait to decorate! It might be too soon to start decorating my house for Halloween but its not too soon to share a Halloween card that I created for Stampendous. 


Supplies Used:
Stampendous P166 Nevermore
Stampendous Crystal Glitter
Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
May Arts ribbon
Bazzill cardstock
Derwent Inktense Watercolor pencils
Glossy Accents
1 inch circle punch
cork

Directions:
1. Create base base from black cardstock.
2. Stamp image on cork. Round corners and adhere to card. 
3. Adhere crystal glitter to card . 
4. Stamp image on white cardstock. Color and cut out bird. Adhere to card on foam adhesive. 
5. Punch circles from cardstock. Line up to create rows of scallops. Trim and adhere to card.
6. Embellish with ribbon.


2 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

Really loving these Stampendous Halloween stamps! Love what you've done with this one.

Jen said...

Love the card! I am a huge Halloween fan as well! It's not too early to put out decorations, right? LOL