Today I'm sharing with you a card that created for a Paper Craft Planet tutorial on Stenciled Acrylics. Be sure to pop into the Planet to see how I did it. While you're there leave a comment on the PCP post for a chance to win your favorite Dreamweavers Stencil!
- Dreamweavers Stencils LJ901 Mosaic Swirl
- Dreamweavers Pearlescent Embossing Paste
- Dreamweavers tools (Palette Knife, Paste Spreader)
- Stampendous Jumbo Amaryllis Cling
- Stampendous Crystal Glitter
- Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Acrylic Sheets
- Tsukineko Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart)
- May Arts ribbon
- Beacon Adhesive (Zip Dry, Fabric Tac)
Have you checked out this months Stampendous Challenge? This month we are playing with Florals! Be sure to add your link on the Stampendous Blog if you decide to play along for a chance to win a prize!