Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch 154

Its time for another Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge! This next sketch was a little tricky for me but I love the end result. 


Supplies Used: Skipping Stones Design (Wise Men, Christmas Song, Sentimental Seed), Authentique pattern paper, Distress Inks

Idea to Note: To create the half circle design, I cut a circle in a piece of scrap paper and used it as a mask to do my stamping and inking. After inking with Distress Inks, I flicked water on the card to create the mottled effect. 


We'd love to have you play along with us this week. Be sure to hop on over to the Skipping Stones Design blog to check out what the design team has whipped up.

1 comment:

Kelly S. said...

ACK, that's a beautiful way to use the half circle...the inking is lovely, like a windy snowy scene! But oh that BOW! Just stopped me right in my tracks. Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch :)!!