Hi everyone! Today I'm featuring another project that uses the 12 x 12 sheets of Clear Scraps acrylic. Did I mention I love that stuff!
Supplies Used: Clear Scrap 12 x 12 Acrylic sheet, Clear Scrap 12 x 12 Mascil Flowers, Hero Arts Wood grain stamp, Stampendous Jumbo Daisy stamp, Stampendous white embossing enamel, Copics, Tsukineko StazOn Black Ink, Ranger Distress Inks, Brown acrylic paint, Cuttlebug Babyface die cut alphabet, Imaginisce pattern paper, Beacon Fast Finish, vellum
1. Trim piece of acrylic 10 x 4 inches.
2. Stamp wood grain image in StazOn on acrylic.
3. Paint over wood grain pattern with brown acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
4. Add a layer of Fast Finish to seal paint and prevent chipping.
5. Score acrylic at 5.25 and 5.75 inches. Fold to create spine of book.
6. Punch holes in the book spine.
7. Using the Flower Mascil, ink white copy paper with blue and green inks, moving mask between colors.
8. Trim graph paper and copy paper to fit within book. Fold in half and punch holes in spine.
9. Tie pages in book with twine.
10. Stamp and emboss Daisy image on vellum in white EP. Color the back of the image with copics and cut out. Adhere to book front with Glossy Accents.
11. Adhere pattern paper and die cuts to book front. Embellish with twine.