We're celebrating Valentines Day today at Quick Quotes! I used this month's challenge theme of non-traditional Valentines Day colors as inspiration for my card.
Stampendous Rose Thoughts Clear Stamp
Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing powder
tulle, twine and button
1. Cut scallop square shape and ink edges.
2. Stamp rose in Hawaiian Blue ink on blue paper.
3. Add pieces of pattern paper in a variety of sizes to the right side. Add zigzag stitching.
4. Stamp sentiment in Mocha Mama and adhere to card front.
5. Mat card with brown cardstock.
6. Wrap with tulle. Add embossed button and bow.
7. Adhere to scallop die cut and add to card base.
We'd love to have you play along with Quick Quotes February Challenge! There will be a $25 GC for one lucky participant. Deadline is 2/25.