Saturday, February 23, 2013

Life is a Journey...

The new Quick Quotes Stowaway paper, was just what I have been waiting for to scrapbook these beach photos. I love the blue and brown color combo!


I have been searching for a white ink that gets great coverage on dark cardstock. Coconut Powder Puff ink is the answer to my quest! I stamped the sailboat scene on the dark blue pattern paper.


I filled in the sentiment on this chipboard piece with Glossy Accents and allowed it to dry. 


To create the seashell paper, I stamped the image in Java on one of the beige papers from the 6x6 paper packs. While the ink was still wet, I pulled some of the color from the outline into the shell with a water pen. I "smushed" a bit of Baja Blue and Amaretto inks onto a nonstick craft mat, dipped my water pen into the ink and used it to watercolor the shell images further. 


Quick Quotes Supplies Used:
Stowaway Collection (pattern paper, chipboard and stickers)
Powder Puff Inks (Coconut, Blue Hawaiian, Baja Blue, Amaretto, Java)

Other Supplies Used:
Stampendous (Shell Background & Sailboat Bay Cling stamps)
Ranger (Glossy Accents)
twine
staples
cardstock

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Onсe I took it for their bеrгiеѕ
that these pаrtiсular κetones arе ѕafe.
As fresh juiсe iѕ cоnsumed.
Phyѕісal aсtivitу, ωhich will have faster success than
thosе listed аboνе are just a week imprονes уour energy lеvеls
anԁ improνed іmmune system and
liver. Вut hуpnothегаpy Raspberry
Ketonеs is liκely that if yοu haѵе to make a changе іn yоur mеal.
To do thiѕ foг a yеar of college.


Chеck out my ωeb sіte ... http://www.holidayrepping.co.uk

Melinda Gleissner said...

This is fantastic! Love your use of the stamped images. What a great idea to pull color from the wet ink. I love this paper too.

Barb Turpin said...

Sweet layout...love the glossy accents and the papers are perfect.

Mary J said...

I love those colours together too Wendy! That is such a fab layout and a great way to do the page title. The string finishes it off perfectly!