Hi everyone! Wendy here today sharing a subway art inspired canvas using February's Kit. I LOVE the text paper in this month's kit and decided to fussy cut and use the word individually.
Quick Quotes February 2013 Kit (pattern paper, ribbon, brad, diecut, canvas)
Stampendous Snow Bird stamp
Stampendous Deep Impressions Enamel
1. Randomly add swipes of ink on canvas. Immediately spritz canvas with water and blend inks.
2. Fussy cut sentiments from pattern paper.
3. Cut journaling blocks. Adhere photo on pop dots to journaling blocks.
4. Emboss leaf die cut with Deep Impressions Embossing enamel. Adhere to canvas.
5. Stamp snowbird image, color with Copics and cut out.
6. Arrange words, photos, stamped image and die cuts on canvas. Adhere with Mod Podge when happy with arrangement.
7. Press inkpad against craft sheet and spritz ink with water to create watercolor. Splatter on canvas.
8. Embellish canvas with ribbon and brad.
9. Adhere ribbon to the back of the canvas to hang piece. Cover ribbon ends, by adhering pattern paper to the back.
Altered art isn't your thing? No problem, just adhere the canvas piece to a piece of pattern paper and make it into a scrapbook layout.