Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tags, tags and more tags

All this month Quick Quotes is teaming up with Kiwi Lane to bring you lots of inspiration! 


I had a chance to work with the  Kiwi Lane Tags set. I pulled from the Cracklin' Rose, Stowaway and Just Because Collections and used the Tag Template to cut tags for my layout. To add variety to the tag sizes, I cut two tags following the template exactly and then trimmed down the sides 1/4 inch.


I stamped on the background paper using the Java Powder Puff Ink. I also used it to ink the edges of the tags.

The Quick Quotes 6 x 6 paper pads come with a few sheets of sentiments/quotes that were perfect cut up and used on the tags.


Quick Quotes Supplies:
Cracklin' Rose Collection 100, 300, 400
Stowaway Collection 300, Chipboard Stickers
Just Because Collection 200
Powder Puff Ink (Java)

Other Supplies: Kiwi Lane (Tags), Stampendous, 7 Gypsy fabric stickers

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

I think that you could do with some pics to drive the
message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
A great read. I will definitely be back.

Here is my webpage - forex trade signals