Sunday, April 21, 2013

Enjoy the Little Things...

Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a layout using the Cracklin' Rose Collection! 


Not only are the 6 x 6 Paper Pads great for cardmaking but they are also great for layouts. I pulled 4 of my favorite papers out of the Cracklin' Rose Collection, trimmed an inch of two sides and used them as the background for my layout. A bit of machine stitching and a few coordinating embellishments finish off the look. 


To add a bit of color, I stamped leaves in Green with Envy and Green Tea on a Family Bundle embellishment.


Quick Quotes Supplies Used:
•Cracklin' Rose (6 x 6 Paper Collection, Chipboard Die Cut, Stickers)
Family Bundle
•Powder Puff Ink (Green Tea, Green with Envy)

Other Supplies Used:
•Stampendous stamps and velvet stickers

1 comment:

StampendousGraphics said...

Beautiful, Wendy! Those boys are just so darn photogenic! Great layout!