Hi everyone! I'm back with a second post of the day to share a layout I created for the Clear Scraps Blog today! There's a sneak peek at some of the new Quick Quotes Back to School paper collection.
1. Stamp Hero Arts Dot Flourishes on the back of the acrylic Deco shape with Cotton White Stazon.
2. Flip the shape over and add color to the stamped design with Copics.
3. Adhere pattern paper to the back of the Clear Scraps acrylic Deco shape. Adhere photo to the front of the layout.
4. Using the vertical pattern paper as a guide, stamp Hero Arts Scallop Borders in Cotton White StazOn.
5. Stamp Hero Arts Woodgrain on tag and diecut letters. Adhere tags, title and embellishments to layout.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps XL Deco, Quick Quotes (Back to School Collection, Powder Puff Ink), Copics, StazOn (Cotton White), Hero Arts (Woodgrain, Scallop Borders, Friends, Dot Flourishes)
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
•A Blog Named Hero- favorite Hero Arts stamp (I couldn't pick just one. The Woodgrain and Dot Flourishes are my absolute favorite HA sets)