Friday, September 13, 2013

Follow Your Art...

Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a decorated composition notebook. I'm not sure about your kids, but  my kids are required to bring in a few composition notebooks each year. When they bring their stuff home at the end of the year, I'm always disapointed to see that they only used a few sheets of paper. It seems like a waste to just throw the books away so I decided to cut the few used sheets of paper out and use the book for a design notebook. 


I cut sheets of Cracklin Rose to size, stamped them, machine stitched them for detail and glued them down. I added a swirl of embossing paste and dusted it with copper glitter while it was still wet.


Supplies Used:
Cracklin Rose
Powder Puff Inks
Stampendous stamps
colored pencils

1 comment:

StampendousGraphics said...

Love your pocket made of tags! Great idea! And it's all so beautiful! Love love love it! Thanks so much for sharing, Wendy!