Today's layout is one I did for CHA of Clear Scraps new product line, Mixers. Fantastic for mixed media projects. You can use them as positive/negative stencils and also acrylic embellishments.
1. Place small acrylic feather down on cardstock and ink with Distress Ink.
2. Repeat process with larger acrylic feather.
3. Place both feathers down and splatter watered down paint on cardstock. Allow to dry.
4. Ink acrylic feather with alcohol inks and allow to dry. Add a thick coat of Glossy Accents to the acrylic feather. Allow to dry.
5. Embellish layout with acrylic feather, photos, stickers and journaling.