Today I'm sharing a tutorial for creating an acetate card with Spectrum Noir markers.
Spectrum Noir markers (CG2, DG4, CR1, CR7, DR7, EB4, EB5, EB6, BT4, BT6) Crafters Companion (Angelica & Friends Jessica), Clear Scrap acrylic sheet, Stazon ink, acrylic paint, Basic Grey pattern paper, twine
1. Cut acrylic sheet down to card size.
2. Stamp image on the front of the card in StazOn.
Marker Tip: I found it was easier when working with Spectrum Noir markers on acrylic to have a color chart. The colors show up lighter on acrylic than paper and the chart saves a lot of time from testing each color as you work.
3. Flip card over and color in image with Spectrum Noir. If you colored on the same side as the stamped image the Spectrum Noir would react with the StazOn.
4. This next step is optional but it really makes the image pop. Paint white acrylic paint over the colored image.
5. Embellish with pattern paper, stamped sentiment and twine.