Today's layout is one I created for Clear Scrap featuring the 12 x 12 Blank Acrylic Sheets and 12 inch Dragonfly Mascil.
I spread Dreamweavers embossing paste through the Dragonfly Mascil and after removing the Mascil, immediately sprinkled fine glitter on it while the paste was still wet. After it was dry, I gave it I brushed off some of the glitter. It wasn't the intended effect, but because I took SO long working my way through the colors of glitter during application, some of the edges of the paste dried and didn't provide a good adhesion of glitter. It wasn't my intention but I LOVE the distressed effect and will do it again. Sometimes those mistakes turn into the perfect touches!
1. Apply embossing paste to the front of the Blank Acrylic Sheet using the Dragonfly Mascil as a stencil.
2. While the paste was still wet, I sprinkled glitter over the paste alternating colors. Tap off the extra glitter and allow paste to dry.
3. Apply glue dots to acrylic sheet. Sprinkle with glitter. Brush off extra glitter.
4. On the back side of acrylic stamp images in white StazOn.
5. Mat photo with colored vellum and adhere to acrylic sheet.
5. Embellish layout.