Today I have a layout and card to share using Stampendous Pen Pattern Leaves and Spellbinders Wreath and Phrase sets!
For a tutorial on how I created the background scroll down the post.
The Spellbinders Wreath set is perfect for tucking behind a photo! I die cut a few to give the wreath that extra touch.
1. Stamp Pen Pattern Leaves in Versamark and emboss with White Embossing Powder on watercolor paper.
2. Press Distress Inks on a non stick mat, spritz with water and use as watercolors. Randomly add colors of ink over your entire paper. While its still wet you can pick tilt the paper to allow the colors to mix and blend into each other some. Allow to dry and go back and add more colors as desired.
3. Die cut "thanks" four times from white cardstock. Glue each die cut together with glue.
4. Apply a wet glue to the top of the die cut stack and immediately sprinkle with Micro Glitter. Tap off extra. Allow to dry.
5. Stamp owl from Pop Up Forest, color with Spectrum Noir markers and cut out.
6. Adhere watercolor leaf paper to card base.
7. Wrap ribbon around card and tie in bow.
8. Adhere die cuts and stamped image to card front.