Dreamweavers DWLJ806 Honeycomb Stencil, Translucent Embossing Paste
Ranger Distress Ink
Tombow Recycled Color Pencils
1. Trim cardstock to 4.25 x 11 inches. Fold at 5.5 inches to create card base.
2. Place stencil on white cardstock. Ink with Distress Inks.
3. With stencil still in place, spread Translucent Embossing Paste onto paper. Remove stencil and clean immediately.
4. Sprinkle glitter onto wet embossing paste. Allow to dry.
5. Stamp image, color with pencils and cut out.
6. Mat honeycomb background and adhere to card.
7. Adhere stamped image to card.
8. Embellish with ribbon.
What's a hop without some fabulous prizes! Comment to win on of three prize packages that include:
- CRR247 Cling Beautiful Braid Rubber Stamp
- SSC1220 Sisters Perfectly Clear Stamps
- Assortment of May Arts Ribbon
See Stampendous Official Contest Rules for details.
Are you ready to hop? Be sure to check out all the designers blogs and leave them some love!