This week the Stampendous Design Team is joining up with May Arts to bring you lots of gorgeous inspiration!
1. Hold stencil in place on watercolor paper and spread Embossing Paste randomly on background. Allow to dry.
2. Fill needle tip applicator bottle with water and a few drops of Distress Ink re-inkers. Squeeze mixture onto watercolor paper. Tilt paper to move color around on layout.
3. Ink stencil, spritz with water and press to layout.
4. Stamp Angel Aviary, watercolor with Distress Inks, cut out and adhere to layout.
5. Stamp layout to create collage background.
6. Embellish layout with ribbon and photos.
Stampendous: CRR246 Cling Angel Aviary, SSC1243 Floral Charms, ASCRS05 Cling Shabby Chic, ASCRS06 Cling Toxic, DWLJ805 Honeycomb Stencil, H324 Child Reaches stamp, DWDEP Embossing Paste, NT700 Needle Tip Applicator Bottle
Distress Ink refills
- CRR247 Cling Beautiful Braid Rubber Stamp
- SSC1220 Sisters Perfectly Clear Stamps
- Assortment of May Arts Ribbon
See Stampendous Official Contest Rules for details.
Are you ready to hop? Be sure to check out all the designers blogs and leave them some love!