Thursday, January 5, 2017

Paper Smooches Guest Designer

I am super SUPER excited to be the guest designer this month for Paper Smooches! I LOVE their stuff! 

Their new releases are adorable. Ok, all their stuff is ALWAYS adorable but did you see the fish in Courteous Cuties?! With a kid that grew up fishing, I'm all about the fish stamps! 

supplies used: Paper Smooches Courteous Cuties, Courteous Cuties 2,  Courteous Cuties Icon Dies, Copics, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Marker, Memento Ink

I stamped it all over the card and then stamped some extra, die cut him with the matching die set. I popped these up on foam tape to add some dimension to the card. To create the background I simply added dots of different sizes and colors with my copics. The sentiment is from Courteous Cuties 2 set. This set has so many cute sentiments that go with the animals in the Courteous Cuties stamp set. 

supplies used: Paper Smooches Courteous Cuties, Ocean Scene, Courteous Cuties Icon Dies, Doodlebug stickers, Copics, Memento ink
Next up is one of my favorite cards. Probably because its a bit out of the box, LOL! As I was die cutting lots of elements from the Ocean Scene die cut set, I couldn't help but picture the lamb from Courteous Cuties with a bunch of rocks. Ewe Rock! I crack myself up sometimes, LOL! 

If you haven't checked out this months Paper Smooches release...go check it out! Keep an eye on the Paper Smooches site tomorrow for a Flash Sale in honor of National Hobby Month! 



No comments: