Thursday, February 23, 2017

Besties...

About a week ago I posted a photo to instagram of lots and lots of circles I cut using Kat Scrappiness Double Stitched Dies. Today I finally finished the layout! 


I taped the dies together so they would cut exactly the same size for each color and then cut a rainbow of colors. The hardest part of assembling the rainbow in the same color order. I kept messing up my circles, LOL! 


I used the Paper Smooches Paw Print die to create a mask and ink paw prints on my green paper. The "happy" is from Paper Smooches Happy Birthday Die set and cut from fun foam. The foam allows you to bend your words a bit and add whimsy.

The base of the layout is an acrylic XL Heart from Clear Scraps. I sanded both the front and back to give it a frosted look.

Supplies used: 
Paper Smooches Dies - Pawprints, Happy Birthday
Clear Scrap Acrylic XL Hearts
Jillybean soup Frames
7Gypsies, Kaiser Kraft and American Craft  stickers

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Paper Smooches February Inspiration photo-LOVE


4 comments:

Aileen said...

Fabulous, I cant believe all those circles and they cut perfectly. Brilliant layout.

Macimbalo said...

Wow, this is so colorful and pretty! Love all those circles and this is perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love love this bright circle layout within the heart--simply outstanding! So glad that you join the SSS Wednesday Challenge!

Kim Mraz said...

WOW! You really did a great job with this project- it must have taken FOREVER to die cut all those circles! They are perfectly done! THANKS so much for joining in the fun- hope you play along with our March challenge that starts tomorrow <3