Monday, February 13, 2017

Ferrets and Valentines Day...

Today I'm sharing another card I made using Paper Smooches Feb Challenge image as inspiration. This time instead of flowers, I filled the heart with paw prints. 


I die cut Paper Smooches Paw Prints from a heart and then filled the spaces with paw prints die cut from black/grey cardstock. I built up the scallop heart with circle die cuts again. (see last post)

The ferret stamps are actually otters from the Poppy Stamps Christmas Friends set. As soon as I saw that set, I ordered it because I knew they could be transformed into ferrets. There's not too many ferret stamps out there and you have to get creative ;) 


Here's a picture of my cuties, Goose and Bug that were my models for coloring. 


I'm entering this in the following challenges:



4 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my, this is as cute as can be! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

awww so sweet :) I love your models too :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, they do look like ferrets! great colouring.
Thank you for playing along with Poppystamp challenge blog.
Pam x

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT