Tuesday, October 21, 2008

boo....

Only a little over a week to Halloween. We still have costumes to sew, t-shirts to create, parties and parades to attend, pumpkins to decorate. whew, its a good thing that Halloween ends with sweet treats because I might need a bit of chocolate to get through that to-do list.
This card uses last weeks Lizzie Anne Designs sketch #49. I was supposed to create pattern paper in those diamonds...oops. I had fun with the sketch though. I used Leigh's Frightfully Delightfully Freaky Friday color combo of BLACK, OLIVE GREEN, DARK ORANGE, and PURPLE.


supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs Celebration Frames, Inkadinkado
die cut: Cuttlebug Babyface (scallop)
stickers: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo!

I love it! Such a fun sketch .. and I adore your version!

Leigh OBrien said...

Very cute and fun, Wendy. This is so hip and chic and I'm especially partial to the owl. (I have a whole bunch of new owl stamps that I haven't even inked up yet!) Thanks for playing again!