Wednesday, May 13, 2009

just relaxing...

This is what I would love to be doing today....sitting under a tree soaking up the summer sun. May and June though are crazy busy so there isn't too much time for that. This card uses the Lizzie Anne Designs Welcome Home set. Super cute images in this set!!!



supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs (Welcome Home)
pattern paper: Colorbok
other: Cricut Plantin


For this next card I wanted to create the long fenced yard, so using the stamp positioner, I stamped the fence over and over and over. I used colored pencils and OMS to color in the house and fence.



supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs (Welcome Home)

Did you all see the new Lizzie Anne badge my side bar? Thats right Lizzie Anne has a new forum!!! You can find all the latest challenges and chit chat over at LizzieAnneLand ! Come check it out!!!

3 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great job on the cards. I especially like the second one.

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh, that does look like a very cute set! Sweet cards, Wendy!

Fink said...

What great cards! So cute!