Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall into Flair....

Paper Craft Planet Design Team and Zva Creative have teamed up to bring you some gorgeous Fall Flair inspiration! 


Supplies Used: Zva Creative bling , Stampendous stamps (Cling Snowbird, Chris-Moose Greetings, Birch Buddies and Cling Carte Postale), American Craft Thickers, Basic Grey alphabet stickers, Tsukineko Memento ink, Copics, The Twinery and Bazzill Cardstock


I love this adorable Stampendous Snowbird stamp, but I wanted it to have a fall feel instead. By stamping a few leaf bunches from the Stampendous Birch Buddies set (retired, but still available at online stores) and trimming away the berries from the snowbird image, I was able to customize my stamped image. 




2 comments:

Jingle said...

Wendy, this is beautiful!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh how I love Fall and Fallish creations! This is extremely stylish!