The Stampendous team is playing with Stack Art this week. If you haven't had a chance to play with Stack Art yet you have to give it a try! Its a great way to try your hand at mixed media.
- Stamp Tomb Elements in Memento Ink. Cut out skeleton part of the image.
- Stamp wings from Stack Art Angel Wings in Versmark and emboss with Stampendous Black Embossing Powder. Adhere to back of skeleton.
- Stamp Halloween Wish sentiment. Color panel with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
- Adhere skeleton image to the sentiment panel.
- Ink white cardstock with Silvery Shimmer Delicata, Dusty Concord, Black Soot Distress Ink. Splatter with water.
- Stamp spider web from Halloween Diamonds on background.
- Adhere sentiment panel and skeleton to the card front.
SSC1207 Halloween Diamonds Perfectly Clear™ StampsSAS01 Stack Art Stamps Angel WingsEP111 Midnight Black Opaque Embossing PowderSSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic HandleVM001 VersaMark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko® Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Tim Holtz® Dusty Concord, Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger®