Sunday, November 30, 2008

on the third day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me... three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

"Let's continue our awesome contest with another round -- Create a card (or any paper craft) with a hen, rooster, or owl on it. Load it into the photos area using the keyword/tag "12day3" (all lowercase) and you'll be entered to win a prize from Innovative Stamp Creations -- a set of their newest Fall Stamp Sheets: Presence of Trees, Be Thankful, Distress Script, Sketch of Nature."


sorry, I'm a bit late posting this today. As much as I tried to stamp something to put up with this challenge, I just didn't like anything that I was creating today. Ever have days like that? But you still have a few more hours to get your work in. The deadline is midnight EST, Nov 30.

No comments: