Monday, December 1, 2008

on the fourth day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me four birds a calling, three french hens, two turtledoves and a partridge in a pear tree...



"Create a card (or any paper craft) with a bird or "calling" on it. You can use your imagination -- a megaphone, a telephone, a cell phone, etc. I will think you are a creative genius if you can come up with a card with birds calling each other....

Load your creation into the photos area using the keyword/tag "12day4" (all lowercase) and you'll be entered to win a prize from Our Daily Bread -- their Sing to the Lord set. I can't wait to see what you make! (I'm wishing I could win!)

Side note: don't freak out if your picture doesn't instantly appear in the contest album. We have to do this manually. It will get there -- I promise!"



You have until midnight EST, Dec 1st. I'm off to my scraproom to whip something up for todays challenge. Hopefully I'll have more creative success than yesterday, LOL!

1 comment:

Fink said...

Bummer! I wanted to do this and forgot! I will have to try the next one!