Wednesday, November 19, 2008

thank you...

Still keeping with the theme of gratitude for this months Paper Craft Planet, this week I choose to do a simple, but colorful thank you card. Its something you can never have enough of.

I used this weeks sketch #53 over at Lizzie Anne Designs to create this card. The twist this week was to use an unused stamp. hmmm, well that's kinda hard for me because I think I've inked up and used all my LAD stamps at least once. I love my Lizzie Anne stamps. :D I choose to use the paisley which although I have used it, I don't use it often. I just went wild with the colors. I used my sons washable Crayola markers again because they have such vibrant colors that I can't get with my watercolors. I need to invest in some Copics, but for now I've having fun with those Crayolas. I just scribble some color on my nonstick sheet and then pick up some color with the aqua pen.

A silly little tip....when applying that really sticky red line tape to adhere your ribbon, its wise to pay attention to where you are applying the tape. The back of the card instead of the inside doesn't work too well if the recipient would like to open the card. LOL!


supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs Jolies Fleurs
watercolors: Crayola
sentiment embellishment: photoshop


Be sure to stop by Paper Craft Planet and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created this week.

1 comment:

Fink said...

I love this card! Nice job!