Monday, July 30, 2012

Getting techie with stkr.it

Today I'm sharing a tutorial over on Paper Craft Planet about bring media into our scrapbooks and projects. Be sure to check out Stampendous for more adorable projects featuring stkr and the newest stamp releases! 


Those of you who know me well, know that I am not the most techie person there is. We JUST got smartphones this year. When I had the chance to play with stkr, I was a bit nervous. I wasn't sure if I could figure it out. I have to tell you I was nervous for nothing because it is EASY! It literally is a matter of entering a code and picking the media you want linked to the code. For complete instructions check out the tutorial at Paper Craft Planet

Want to check out the video? Go ahead and scan the code on your computer monitor. How cool is that!?!?



Supplies Used: Stampendous( Fishing Kiddo Cling, Jumbo Pinecone Bough Cling, Travel Words, Tweet Top Hat Cling and Treasures Glitter), stkr.it , American Craft chipboard stickers, Tsukineko (Spanish MossVersafine, Aspen Blue VersaMagic and Momento), Copics, Colored Pencils, Bazzill Cardstock


I'm pretty sure I literally squealed with excitement when I opened up my Stampendous Design Team box and saw this adorable Kiddo. He's called Cling Fishing Kiddo, but I'm calling him Willem. You can find him and all the other new release stamps on the website now. 

8 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is AMAZING!!! LOVE it!

Melinda Gleissner said...

I agree, Amazing! Looks lie a really fun day.

Stampendous said...

Aw, Wendy, this is adorable. The music adds so much to your video, too!! Super perfect!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout. The whole Stkr.it! is just too cool!

Liz said...

so precious!

Miriam Prantner said...

In love with this layout! Love how you used the stamp and extended the water across the page. Then you throw in video? So cool!

Sue D said...

Very cool layout and great that your added modern technology.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such an adorable layout! Love your stamped images to tie everything in! Fantastic!! Now am off to see Stkr.it!