Welcome back to Day 5 of Stampendous Catalog Release Week. Don't forget to comment on my Sk8r post to be entered into my giveaway. I'll be pulling and announcing a winner on Saturday's post.
May Arts Ribbon
Tsukineko Memento Ink
Ranger Distress Inks
1. Stamp Crowned Angel. Color. Cut out.
2. Ink background image in Jumbo Amaryllis with a variety of Distress Inks. Spritz with water and stamp. Repeat to create background.
3. Adhere stamped background to card front.
4. Stamp sentiment. Cut out.
5. Add ribbon to card front.
6. Adhere sentiment and Crowned Angel to the card front.
Did you know that Paper Craft Planet has brought back their Sketch Challenges? We're excited to have you join us. You can find all the information on Paper Craft Planet. Here is this week's sketch...
A few of my teammates are showing off new products from Stampendous as well! Not only do some of them have their own blog candy, Stampendous will be drawing a winner for this great prize pack.
How do you win it? It's easy! One of the featured bloggers today will be choosing a random commenter from her blog, and that lucky person will be announced on the Stampendous blog tomorrow. The more places you leave a comment, the better your chances are to win! Below is the list of team members who are sharing inspiration today:
Taylor Usry (has blog candy)
Pam Hornschu (has blog candy)