Today's layout uses the new Clear Scrap Mascils and Acrylic Border strips. Be sure to head over and check out the new Clear Scrap Kit Club while you're there!
Clear Scraps 12” Gears Mascil, Clear, Scraps 12 x 12 Acrylic Sheets, Clear Scraps Square Borders, Bazzill Cardstock, Ranger (Black Soot Distress Ink), Tsukineko (Memento, StazOn inks, Goosebumps ), Stampendous Gears Kiddo Perfectly Clear Stamps, Cricut Nate’s ABC’s Cartridge, Basic Grey pattern paper, Copics, staples
Instructions:1. Ink background cardstock with Black Soot Distress Ink over the Gears Mascil.
2. Remove mask and flick water over inked image to create distressed effect.
3. Cut title from the background cardstock using Nate’s ABC’s cartridge. Be sure to save the centers of letters.4. Cut a piece of acrylic sheet to fit behind title. Spray with Goosebumps to add texture to the acrylic sheet. Allow to dry.
5. Adhere to the back of the layout behind cutout title, creating a window effect on the layout.
6. Stamp gears and color with Copics. Cut out7. Adhere pattern paper, stamped images, and photo to layout.
8. Ink Clear Scrap Acrylic Square Border with Black StazOn. Trim and staple to layout.