Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm going to show you how to recycle the Powder Puff Ink box into a stationary set.
After unpacking and organizing all my new Powder Puff inks, I couldn't help but notice the cute packaging. Instead of throwing it away, I saved it hoping to find a use for it.
1. Cover the lid with black cardstock. A trick to figuring out where to cut the window is to ink the lid with Coconut White Powder Puff ink. Now turn the lid upside down and press it onto the cardstock. This will leave an inked outline of the window. Cut slightly larger.
2. Embellish with pattern paper and kraft cardstock. Ink edges with Coal Miner Powder Puff ink.
3. Using the Kiwi Lane Design Cascade Border template, cut a band for the box front. Ink edges and adhere to box lid.
4. Stamp floral image, color and cut out. Adhere to the box lid with foam adhesive. Embellish with a twine bow.
5. Create matching cards using Cracklin' Rose Collection and Kiwi Lane Tags.
Quick Quotes supplies used:
Other Supplies used:
•Stampendous (Rose Cluster Cling)
•Derwent Inktense Color Pencils
•Archival Ink, Versamark ink
•Clear Embossing Powder