Monday, May 20, 2013

Memories of Middle School...

This week the There She Goes Trendsetters are playing along with a fabulous sketch by Melyssa Connolly! 


I can't believe in less than a month I will have a high schooler! ((sigh)) My oldest son's graduation invitation arrived yesterday and  I thought it would be perfect paired with the adorable ConGRADuations stamps. I used photo corners so I can switch the invitation out with a photo of DS at graduation. 

Supplies Used: There She Goes (ConGRADuations), Clear Scraps (Expressions Small Memories, Damask Mascil), Quick Quotes (Feb 2013 ClubQ kit) pattern paper, Copics, Ranger Alcohol Inks, Fast Finish, Stampendous Glitter, Basic Grey stickers


Idea to note: Ink the back of the Clear Scrap word with alcohol ink. Allow to dry and then adhere glitter to the back with Fast Finish. 

I kept the majority of the coloring of the images really simple with greys. I colored the one in DS's school colors to represent him. 


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a NEW card or project using this sketch, and then head over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz. This challenge is open until 11pm EST on Sunday, May 26th. The winner will be announced on the following Monday (May 27th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Wendy - I must admit it scared me!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your layout, Wendy!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Fabulous!!! Great take on the Sketch!