Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Quick Quotes May Club Q

Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I've created a Birthday Banner using the new Quick Quotes May Club Q kit. I absolutely love the mix of papers and embellishments in this month's kit. 


This month's kit comes with an adorable lemon mini album. Instead of creating an album, I decided to use the chipboard pieces to create a banner for a summer Birthday celebration.

I painted the chipboard pieces with white paint and them embossed them with yellow embossing powder. I glued vellum lemon centers and added a ribbon.


One of the chipboard album covers was also painted and covered with yellow embossing powder. The diecut sentiment and tag all can be found in the kit.


I tied twine around the red plastic slide holders that come in the kit and placed them in between the lemons. For a bit of decoration, I decorated them with some handmade flowers made from the die cuts and pearls in the kit.


Just a reminder, this month's challenge is Beautiful Birthdays! We can't wait to see what you create!

Quick Quotes Supplies: Club Q Kit

1 comment:

Stampendous said...

Love that Clear Lemon Embossing Powder, Wendy!! Great use for it, too! What an adorable project.