Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stampbook Saturday Background Stamping

Just sharing a layout I created for There She Goes Stampbook Saturday using Dream in Color and Journal Lines.


Supplies Used: There She Goes (Dream in Color, Journal Lines), Memento Ink, Copics, Cardstock

I stamped the flower image, masked them off and stamped over the entire layout with the Journal Lines to create the look of doodled notebook paper. I kept the coloring simple with just a few grey copics and B00. I added a bit of journaling and "dreams" to the design.


The title was created by cutting white cardstock 3 times on the Silhouette and coloring one of the diecuts with a rainbow of copics. I layered that offset on the remaining diecuts to create a shadowed chipboard effect. 

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Such a clever idea, Wendy - a gorgeous layout!!