Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a Halloween wreath using the new Beautiful Life and Happiness Collections found in the Quick Quotes ClubQ kits. Love this yellow and grey combo and thought it would be fun for Halloween!
- Paint wreath with black acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut pattern paper and adhere to wreath.
- Stamp images, color and cut out.
- Trim papers to fit acrylic banner pieces. Heat acrylic with heat tool and curl edges slightly. Layer pattern paper and acrylic. Punch holes and thread onto twine. Add hanging Dracula.
- Embellish with other Dracula image and bow.
(note: for the hanging Dracula image, cut two images, omitting the legs in the second piece. Layer images with pop dots. This will allow it to hang on twine.)
Quick Quotes (Happiness , Beautiful Life)
Powder Puff ink (Midnight Confession)
Clear Scraps (Pennant Embellishments)
There She Goes (No Tricks Only Treats)
DIY Bangles craft ring
Copics and colored pencils
May Arts Ribbon
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
•AI Challenges- Perfect Papers