Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Saturday Morning Out...

Hi everyone! Wendy here sharing a layout I created with the new Beautiful Life, Treasure Chest and Back to Basic Quick Quote collections. 


To add a bit of yellow to the Back to Basic script paper, I stenciled Lemonade and Biscotti inks. 

I kept the yellow and beige color combo, by coloring my stamped bird image in with matching colors. 

Don't forget this month's Quick Quotes Challenge is STAMPING. The deadline to enter is October 25th. 


Quick Quote Supplies:
Back to Basics, Treasure Chest and Beautiful Life Collections
Powder Puff Inks

Other Supplies:
Stampendous stamp
Copics
Clear Scrap Mascil

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
SirStampAlot- animal

2 comments:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Amazing page Wendy - love it!

Eret said...

Your layout is really beautiful Yellow and baige looks stunning. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x