Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a Christmas ornament I made using the November ClubQ Kit. 


I love creating photo ornaments of the kids. I used a wood cube for my base and drilled a hole down the center. I cut 5 pieces of pattern paper and 1 photo to fit the sides of the cube and adhered them with Mod Podge. When the glue was dry, I sanded the edges and inked it with Powder Puff Ink.


The banner tags were part of the November ClubQ Kit. I stamped a sentiment and added a diecut stamped holly image for embellishment. Bling from the Kit was added for berries.

The ornament is held onto the ribbon with an embossed bead and knot. A pretty bow finished off the ornament.


Quick Quotes Supplies
•Club Q (November 2013)-papers, wide ribbon, bling)
•Powder Puff Ink

Other Supplies
•There She Goes (Snowman Soup, Snowman Soup Dies)
•Stampendous Aged Embossing Powder
•Copics
•Tsukineko Memento ink
•wood cube
•Mod Podge

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE this ornament Wendy! Thanks for the inspiration!