Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Suitcase Mini Album

I'm back to share a suitcase mini album that I made for Clear Scraps. My husband went away on a motorcycle trip to New York last summer. Clear Scrap's Chipboard Travel Brag Bag was perfect for this project! 


I used lots of inks and stamps to distress the album. One of my favorite ways to add a look of texture is my inking through a piece of dry wall mesh. 


I had to laugh when my husband shared his photos with me. I had asked him to take lots of photos. Out of the ((maybe)) ten photos he took, 80 % of them are of his bike. LOL!


Head on over to ClearScraps for more photos and a tutorial.

Supplies Used:
•Stampendous stamps (CRN252 Wonder Lost, Air Travel, Luggage Labels, Travel Words, Vintage Lowercase Alphabet and Baggage Claim)
Quick Quotes Pattern Paper
•Ranger Inks
Beacon Adhesive (Zip Dry, Fast Finish)
•washi tape
•dry wall mesh




2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so creative! Fabulous project. Love it!

Crafty Cath said...

Wendy the tag on this caught my eye in my daily feed. I was pleasantly surprised to see the motorcycle showcased with the views. Then I saw the date...June. Your husband must have been at Americade. I've gone to that event with my husband many years and trust me the bike is the focus LOL! Your suitcase is a great way to keep those memories alive. Love it!