Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a 8.5 x 11 Christmas layout.
1. Stamp ornaments in Memento and color with markers. To add a shadow, outline with black colored pencil and blend with baby oil. Cut out stamped images.
2. Trim pattern paper to 8.25 x 10.75 inches. Ink edges with Powder Puff ink and adhere to cardstock.
3. Trim pattern paper and add machine stitiching.
4. Adhere twine and tie knot.
5. Embellish with photo and stamped image.
Quick Quotes Supplies Used:
Back to Basics BT100, Treasure Chest TC100, Cherry Truffle, Powder Puff Biscotti
Other Supplies: Spectrum Noir markers, There She Goes (Tis the Season), colored pencil, May Arts twill