We are wrapping up Stampendous/May Arts Blog Week today with an awesome blog hop! And of course, what's a hop without prizes!
I used the Stampendous Christmas stamp, Caped Angel, to create a dark angel for Halloween in this altered paper box.
stamp: Stampendous Caped Angel
glitter: Stampendous Black Glitter
ribbon: May Arts (black crepe & silver)
acrylic: Clear Scraps 12 x 12 acrylic sheets
flower: Clear Scraps Accent Creative Designs
bling: Zva Designs
coloring mediums: Copics, Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz (Pewter, Frost)
adhesive:Beacon Fast Finish , Quick Grip
other: paper mache box, Halloween spider webs
- paint box with black acrylic paint. Cut circle away from lid.
- stamp image in Memento and color with Copics. Cut out image
- stamp image again and color black.
- mix black glitter with Fast Finsh and apply to the ground area and lid.
- Spritz background with Shimmer Spritz.
- Adere angel to background with foam adhesive. Trim to fit in box and adhere.
- Using Quick Grip, adhere fake spider webs in the box.
- Trim acrylic to fit in lid and close box.
- Adhere bling and flowers to the lid. Use silver ribbon as leaves.
- Wrap with ribbon and tie in a bow.
Lot's more awesome May Arts/Stampendous inspiration can be found on these blogs!
Wendy Price...you are here
WOW! Love the shading and coloring in the gray tones. The whole idea is too spooktackular! Love it!
oooo..spooky and really fun ..LOVE it!
Wow, Wendy! This is terrific! I love how you colored this one and the Fast Finish/EP idea is so creative. What a great project.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
This is perfect with the stamp you used! Great job!
Very spooky! Love the fangs!
I wouldn't have noticed the teeth if you hadn't shown it up close. NICE and scary.
What a terrific halloween decoration!
Now she's cute and creepy! Love the monochromatic edge of this!
This is amazing! You are at the top of my list for inspiration in using stamps in different ways. Love it!
Wow!!! This is sooooo awesome!!!
How clever to halloweenify her. Love the black sparkle!
I love your dark Halloween take on the Angel stamp! Fabulous piece Wendy :)
Love how you turned a Christmas image into a spooky Halloween one! Great project!
Unique way to use this stamp.
Super fun project! Love the Halloween ornament effect with the spider webs and all. Not sure how I feel about our cute Caped Angel turning to the dark side..LOL. Great job, Wendy! Thanks for playing in our Hop!
SO SUPER love this!
Post a Comment