Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Paper Craft Planet Riddersholm Project and PRIZE!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a project that I made for Paper Craft Planet using this gorgeous line of papers and embellies from Danish scrapbooking company...Riddersholm Designs. I was given the Vintage Pink line to work with. Keep reading and you'll find out how to win a set of these papers! 


A complete list of instructions and supplies is given on the Paper Craft Planet Blog. Along with a fun image transfer technique using Mod Podge that I did using one of their paper tags. Can you spot the image transfer?
 




There is the image transfer on the "Y" pendant! I gave a soft slightly distressed look which was exactly what I was looking for to go with these vintage inspired papers!


Now onto the prize! How would you like to win a set of these gorgeous papers and embellishments of your own? All you have to do is head on over the Paper Craft Planet Blog and leave a comment. If you're not yet a member of Paper Craft Planet nows the time to join! Membership is free and there is always tons of inspiration and fun going on! 

4 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful banner!!! :-) TFS!

Wendy said...

This is sooo cute. I love making banners and yours is DARLING!! I hope you had a great 4th of July!! Talk soon!!!

Karen B. said...

hat a fun project, the colors are gorgeous together.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun banner, Wendy! :)